All Great Gatsby Party sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Detailed information about the various ticket types can be found here.
If you have any questions about your tickets or your order, please contact Front Gate.
There is an 8 ticket limit per transaction for the general sale.
You should receive your order confirmation shortly after your purchase of your tickets via Front Gate. If you purchased a ticket and did not receive your e-mail confirmation, it may be in your spam folder or you may have entered your email address incorrectly on Front Gate. Please update your account to retrieve your ticket confirmation.
There is no will call or box office. Please take the time to check that you have received your ticket. If you have misplaced it or simply need it resent to you, contact Front Gate immediately by clicking here.
**WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ANY REQUESTS FOR TICKETS TO BE RESENT THE DAY OF THE EVENT**
Your purchase of The Great Gatsby Party tickets is subject to our terms and conditions, which contain, among other things, a strict prohibition on ticket resale. The Great Gatsby Party does NOT work with any resellers or secondary market websites in any capacity.
Please note that no tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
The dress code is mandatory and strictly enforced. In keeping with the theme of the Roaring Twenties, all Great Gatsby Party guests are required to follow the evening’s dress code. Men are invited to come in black tie, while women are requested to arrive in flapper fashion.
For your safety and the safety of all attendees, items prohibited at The Great Gatsby Party include, but are not limited to:
- Non-alcoholic beverages (including water)
- Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit)
- Illegal substances including narcotics, drug paraphernalia, and medical or recreational marijuana
- Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
- Laser pointers
- Backpacks, luggages, and any large bags
- Sharp objects
- Professional camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Items intended for sale/promotion
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
We have zero tolerance for illegal activities, the use of illegal drugs, and underage drinking. Anyone found with illegal drugs will be subject to removal from the event and will not be allowed back in.
Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
The event and private security personnel reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items.